About the Hotel
We are located in the beautiful Orosi Valley, Costa Rica, one hour from San Jose, and only 11km to Tapantí National Park. Tetey Lodge Hotel is equipped with large comfortable rooms designed with fine wooden elements, where everthing for your comfort is conveniently nearby. As well, you will be able to enjoy the broad variety of local natural attractions.
Come with your family and enjoy the natural beauty of the Orosi Valley
You can find Tetey Lodge in the beautiful Orosi Valley. Travel south through the old metropolis of Cartago, continue to Paraiso and then take the road to Orosi.
- Altitude: 1051 meters above sea level
- Population: 13,000
- Climate: Humid and damp
- 40km from San José
- 16km from Cartago
- 8 km from Paraíso
You can get to Tetey Lodge by car, bus or taxi. In San Jose (the capital) take the route to Cartago, continue to Paraíso and after to the Orosi Valley.
When you are in the Orosi downtown continue 800m south of the Colonial Church on the main street. We are located on the right only 11km to Tapantí National Park, and near to the thermal water swimming pool.
Policies of the Hotel
- Check-in is after 2:00 pm. Check-out is by 1:00 pm.
- We will not admit people who are drunk.
- Because this is a family hotel, we do not allow excessively loud sound systems at night. We also do not allow actions that would damage the image of the hotel or our country (drugs, prostitution etc.).
- No visitors are allowed in the rooms. They must pay the rate for an additional person.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel, only in exceptional cases (such as for disabled people).
- Reservations may be done by fax or mail. To hold your reservation you must pay a 30% deposit.
- In case of cancelations, we require notification by fax or e-mail at least 2 days before the arrival date. We retain 30% of the reservation, for administrative costs.
- There are no refunds if the guest does not arrive at the hotel on the day of the reservation. Refunds are made only with at minimum of 2 days notice.
- If you want to book one of our packages or tours, you must reserve at least 2 days in advance.